TROCAL remains a window pioneer. More than 50 years after the first PVC window was created in series production, TROCAL comes with an elegant design and a new technology in the field setting new limits. View details
The TROCAL 76 MD system with a 76 mm construction depth has 3 sealing gaskets, being the best profile system in its class with a Uf = 1.0 W / mpK thermal transfer coefficient.
- Semicoplanar (rounded) sash in standard on both white and color;
- Optimal thermal insulation thanks to specially designed V-shaped insulating chambers, the Uf = 1.0 W / m²K thermal transfer coefficient is achieved in the case of the medial gasket without additional interior insulation. With a very good thermal insulation package and using the TROCAL 76 mm system the thermal transfer coefficient per window reaches the value of Uw = 0.77 W / m²K being recommended for passive houses;
- Elegant design with straight edges - which also allows combination with different aluminum plates as well as the possibility of using rounded sashes. With the new 76 mm TROCAL system, there is a huge variety of colors and veneer, with a total of 44 standard and up to 76 optional colors. Aluminum plating provides the possibility to paint the profiles in any RAL color shade;
- Increased sound insulation and thanks to the 48mm glass package. The TROCAL 76 mm has a medial seal on the sash and on the frame (at 76 MD) as well as seals that provide a very good seal, reaching 48 dB sound insulation values;
- Superior anti-burglary protection made by special shaped metal fittings. The fixing of the sash window hinges are made through several PVC profile walls and the hinges on the frame are fixed to a design area for pull-out resistance. The maximum resistance class obtained is RC 2 (WK 2);
- Perfect weather protection due to coextruded seals. The sealing of the middle gasket is improved by overlapping 4.5 mm on the sashes so the weather resistance (air, wind, water) reaches higher values: 1350 Pa for the two-leafed window with 1576 x 2500 mm and 1950 Pa For the window in a wing (1176 x 2576 mm);
- Increased durability from Ca-Zn stabilizers;
- 76 mm mounting depth allows for energy gains similar to those with a depth greater than 88 mm;
- Easy cleaning due to the glossy surface of the PVC profile and the gaskets integrated in PCE or EPDM profile in gray on the ALB or black system on the COLOR system;
TROCAL 76 MD, like all other Profine systems, is completely recyclable due to the Green Calcium-Zinc ecological formula being GreenLine certified. Windows and doors are an integral part of the space where we live day by day and make a decisive contribution to its character, personality and safety, so before choosing a particular system, it is good to document you in detail and be confident that you have done the perfect choice .
It is available in a wide range of colors. In the standard (at the same price) we stock Golden Oak, Mahon, Wenge, Walnut and Gray Anthracite.
A wide range of other colors are also available. For more information please consult our color palette!